Friday, October 17, 2008

Just keep on keepin' on


Wow.... how time just keeps ticking away. It is already almost the end of October. Jimmy only has 2 more games in the season. He did so awesome last week. Scored twice on a 2 point conversion, plus he ran the ball a couple of times for a total of 8 yards and sacked the quarterback once. Way to go Jimmy!! Grace is just hanging out. She says she wants to do gymnastics again, but I am not sure if she will stick to it. I just gave away her cheer uniform that she had to have, but only attended one event. So, I will need to think about this one. Work is just work. Everyone is healthy and back to work, so I have slowed down a little. Of course what I mean by that is that I don't have overtime this week. I am sure there will be work for me, I just have to have faith.

Winter is coming, and even though some nights are in the teens, winter is not here. I am getting a little more worried about living here. I know I just need to buy warm clothes, I'll be fine. Atleast the sun is shinning.

Natasha came to visit last weekend. Thank you Natasha!




We really had a nice time. The girls are getting so big. It is fun to listen to Alex talk, she is so expressive. We really didn't do anything except eat, it seemed like. It was really cold and I had just came off working and had to go back to work the day they left. I guess I wasn't a very good hostess. Give me another chance Natasha, I'll do better.

The kids really enjoyed hanging out. Jimmy says he is looking forward to being a dad. I say, "Woe there tiger, lets get through 7th grade first." But he really is good with little kids.

He carried Madison anywhere she wanted to go. Too bad he doesnt treat his own sister like that. All I can do is pray, some days are better than others, and of course Grace doesn't look up to Jimmy like Madison does.

So, that is about all that is going on here. Bend is beautiful, call if you need a place to stay!
-seree


1 comment:

Natasha said...

Great pics Seree! Madison thought Jimmy was the greatest! Funny about Jimmy's comment of wanting to be a dad:) It was fun hanging out with you for the weekend!