Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just so you know

I have been sick, so I have not had time to keep up on my blog. My uterus is 2in above my umbilicus and putting pressure on my heart. I see a cardiologist on Thursday to go over my echo and my xray. They just detected a new heart murmur , a grade II, whatever that means. All the tests and doctor appointments have kept me busy as well as worried. I am trying to stay positive, but everyday there seems to be another follow-up test. So please just keep me in your prayers. I have pics of Grace from halloween, it just hasn't been a priority yet.

Take care.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh my goodness Seree! I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I'll keep you in my prayers. Keep me updated!

Rebecca said...

I'm sorry your not well, being sick is wicked miserable. Hope you find out what's going on with you soon! Take is easy and watch some good movies...we watched "TransSiberian" last night and it was quite entertaining. Looking forward to your Halloween pictures (-:

The Copeland's said...

I am sorry you are sick! Are they thinking of taking your uterus out soon??? Keep me updated!!!