Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And the tests go on....


Okay, so it has been a week and still no diagnosis, just more tests, well atleast for my heart. I have adenomyosis, which is where the endometrium grows into the myometrium instead of shedding. Which is 100 % curable with either menopause or a hyster. I am opting for a hyster being that I have another good 12-14 years until menopause. The only speedbump is my heart. I had an echo and a nuclear stress test on Tuesday, and of course no word as to how that looked. My cardiologist is concerned about these little wavy lines on my EKG, which I had instead of the echo last week. Blah blah blah..... enough of that. Obvisiously I am not going to die, so let's just look at halloween pics and talk about something fun.


Gracen and her two friends at school. Of course Grace is Dorothy from the wizard of Oz.




Grace and Mrs. Stoaks, her teacher. This was a really fun day!



Grace with more of her friends.




Grace has also started gynastics. Which she just loves. She has been practicing her cart wheels from the front door to the back door, over and over again. She is so funny. She creates her on floor music and designs a floor routine and then does it all night long trying to perfect it. And of course makes us watch. After about the first 15 or so minutes I feel like I am losing my mind!



My little buttercup! She looks kinda mad, but she isn't. 'Cause it's time to do cartwheels!




"Are you watching mom?"



Jimmy of course is still just Jimmy. Football is finally over! Hurray! He did an amazing job. He is really growing and figuring out who he is. I am really proud of him. Some days I just shake my head at him, but most days I look at him in awe. Of course he still doesn't let me take pictures of him, but he doest take some of himself so that is what I am going to post.




Hello handsome! What a cutie!




These are a serious of pix he took of himself, I am not sure why. Strange.





It must be hard to be 12 about to be 13. But he is a good looking kid! I gotta admit it.

Well thank you for your warm thoughts and prayers. I am feeling better most of the time. Atleast I am not worring anymore.

I think you all should drive up and bring your babies so I can hold them! Remeber if you want to get away, my door is always open.

Love,

Seree

2 comments:

The Copeland's said...

I will be waiting to hear how everything goes with you! The kids are too cute, and getting big!

Janelle said...

You are soooo funny! Don't we have the cutest kids ever?