Saturday, January 10, 2009

A day at Wanoga Park

Okay so my New Year's resolution is be a better blogger. So we went sledding today and I took the camera! It wasn't very crowded and the weather was pretty nice. There was a learning curve though. Lesson one: Bring your gloves! You can't sled without them, atleast not without freezing your hands. Lesson two: Bring lunch. Lesson three: Bring a chair. So we are going to try it again tomorrow after church. This time we will be well prepared. Hopefully the weather will cooperate again with us.



I am still recoving from surgery, so I just watched.

Grace and Derek coming down the hill.
She was covered in snow, and not to happy. But not too sad.

And then it was Jimmy's turn.


Gotta use your feet to stop. Would be nicer with gloves. Poor hands.

Now they have realized they could go together!

Here they come!

Oh no they wiped out~
"Get up Grace. Let's go again."

"No way I'm done."


So we headed into town to get some lunch at Bend's favorite hot spot, " Pizza Mondo".

So we headed home, took a nap, published a blog post and called it a day.
If you want to get away for the week-end let me know, I'll change the sheets on the bed.
See ya!

2 comments:

The Copeland's said...

Looks like you had a good time. No belly shots from me, sorry!! We are going with Addison, I am picky about "y's" in names. Hope you are doing well!!!

Aja Perks said...

ELEPHANTS LIKE PEANUTS